Max Hornäcker is a German-Italian industrial designer who lives and works in London. Graduated at Royal College of Art in Design Products, he grew up in Italy where he studied Design and Art at the Free University of Bolzano.
In his practice, he researches man-made and natural processes with strong focus on materials and sustainability. He pushes the aesthetic and functional quality of his products, to communicate through adequate means his research questions. Through empathy and insights, inspired by nature, he purposes a change in society. His interest and work experience includes industrial design and exhibition design, as well as data visualizations and storytelling.
Prices available upon request.
• Brompton Bicycle, design intern
• Max Frommeld, design intern
• Harry Thaler, product designer
• Takt Studio, production assitant
• Royal College of Art, Design Products MA
• Free University of Bolzano, Design and Art BA
Feel free to contact me or to send me a drawing